Our Showit website in a day experience has been popular lately, so let’s talk more about what this is!
A brand new simple (2-3+ page) website, nearly launch-ready
– Strategy Call prior to your day to chat game plan
– One 8-hour day dedicated toward your website
– 1 Hour’s worth of edits applied a few days after
– Personalized tutorial video covering how to maintain your website in the future
– Are excited to let go of the reigns and put their full trust in an expert to get it done the right way
– Need a knockout website with a quick turnaround
– Admire my recent work
– Can’t quite invest in a larger project yet, but still want their website custom designed by me
– Only need a simple website OR a page or two designed
– Have a wish list of things to fix or freshen up on their site, but not finding the time to do it themselves
I usually book Design Days about 1-2 months out, which gives you the perfect amount of time to pull your content together and send me everything I need to make your day a serious success!!
I’d love to! Click here to view blog posts from some of our featured website Design Day projects.
Make the most of your website makeover by having professional copy written and a brand photoshoot taken! You’ll feel confident knowing your messaging is attracting your dream client, and you’d be surprised with how brand photos can take your online presence to the next level! (You’ll love the end result way more, promise!) P.S I’m always happy to give recommendations for my favorite writers and photographers!
Click here and let’s find a time to chat about your own website day! I’m excited to talk with you more about whether a Showit website in a day experience would be a good fit for your business!
Your first step to a website you deserve. Download now and let us walk you through the baby steps (yes even the scary techy stuff!).
Pre-Website Homework Roadmap for Stylists
Other Free Resources