– Basic SEO Optimization
– Backend Cleanup
– Polishing Detail Work
– Strategic Layout Optimization
– Alignment Clean-up
– Mobile Layout Touch-ups
* Does not include launch set-up
All projects and services that Franklin & Willow will be contracted to produce for the Client will be subject to the following:
– During the appointment time, Franklin & Willow agrees to devote 1 hour to design work as detailed and prioritized by Client.
– If Client has additional design requests that needs to be performed after the 1 hour session has completed, Client will have the option to book an additional session via https://franklinandwillow.com/polish.
– The needs as described on this form will be reviewed, and Franklin & Willow will communicate realistic expectations to Client prior to the Polish Power Hour.
– Client understands that outside of the Polish Power Hour, no additional design work will be performed by Franklin & Willow.
– Client will provide accurate, complete, and timely information and materials to Franklin & Willow no later than 1 week prior to the Polish Power Hour.
– Failure to submit these materials on or before the deadline may negatively impact the session's success.
– Client agrees to be "virtually available" for the entire 1 hour's worth of time as scheduled at the time of booking to answer questions, provide design feedback and approval as requested, and respond to Franklin & Willow in a timely manner. The success of the session may be negatively impacted if Client fails to be available, responsive, and active during the Polish Power Hour.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION:
– Payment for these services will be to Franklin & Willow at the rate of $150 and will be due at the time of booking the Polish Power Hour. This payment is non-refundable.
– While this purchase is non-refundable, it may be transferred to another date or service with written notice 7 days prior to the date of the booked Polish Power Hour. Client's payment is valid for 90 days from the initial booking date, and must be used within that timeframe.
– In the event the Design Day fails to occur within 90 days, or Client fails to request a new date at least 7 days prior to their booked appointment, the deposit will be forfeited, and the Design Day will be terminated.